Even though they are very clean animals, keeping cats inside the house means cleaning after them at least once a day. And, let’s face it, there is nothing pleasant and joyful in leaning over the smelly litter box to scoop after your precious pet. Thankfully, there are self cleaning litter boxes these days! Today, I wanted to talk about the Nature’s Miracle litter box.
Nature’s Miracle Self Cleaning Litter Box
Just like what its name says, the Nature’s Miracle Multi-cat Self-Cleaning Litter Box automatically cleans up after your cat. It relieves you from the scooping duty and giving you more time to relax and enjoy. The waste is sealed in, along with the unpleasant smells, thanks to the Nature’s Miracle waste receptacle and carbon filtering system.
It comes in two varieties – open and hooded, taking into account your cat’s preferences and habits. As cats do not like changes in their routines, you will be happy to know that there is no need for switching to another type of cat litter. In other words, you will be able to continue using the brand your cat has gotten used to. It is much bigger than the standard litter box, so if you have more than one cat, you are able to use one device for all of them.
Nature’s Miracle Self Cleaning Litter Box Features
- Nature’s Miracle has a large sealed waste receptacle, equipped with a carbon filter on its lid, for maximum efficiency of odor control
- Visible min/max markings on the side ensure optimal amount of litter
- Paw cleaning ramp ensures no litter is scattered around your home
- Indicator lights tell you when to empty the waste receptacle
- Nature’s Miracle can be easily programmed and has up to 9 hours of sleeping mode
- Night light
How it Works
The Nature’s Miracle self-cleaning process activates 20 minutes after usage, which is a sufficient amount of time for clumps to form. Afterwards, the built-in rake goes through the litter. It separates the clumps from the rest of the litter, evening it out. The dirty litter is then locked into the waste receptacle – this way, the unpleasant smells are trapped and will not spread around your home.
This Nature’s Miracle self cleaning litter box is equipped with motion sensors, which make sure that the self-cleaning process is activated only when your cat is not using the litter box. If there is more than one cat using the Nature’s Miracle litter box, you don’t have to worry, as the cleaning process will stop once the cat gets in.
- You won’t have to deal with your cat’s waste ever again. This self cleaning litter box will start the cleaning cycle every time your cat finishes using the litter box
- The timer activates 20 minutes after your cat leaves the box and it can be programmed to postpone cleaning up to 9 hours at a time, so it won’t wake you up in the middle of the night
- The waste receptacle is large enough to be replaced every few days, or once a day if you have more than one can
- Carbon filters help prevent the unpleasant smells from leaving the litter box and spreading through your home
- The tray and rake are made out of high quality non-stick material, so the waste won’t stick to them easily
- Nature’s Miracle comes with a battery backup option
- Its black color and sleek design make sure it fits nicely into every home
- It makes a lot of noise while cleaning
- Nature’s Miracle self cleaning litter box has to be plugged into an electric socket in order to work
- The on/off button is too sensitive and your cat can easily switch it off with its paws by accident
- You need to check it regularly to make sure it’s still working and not accidentally turned off
- Pieces of your cat’s waste get stuck on the rake’s teeth from time to time and you need to remove and clean it manually
- The tracks on the sides should be cleaned regularly, as the litter can cause the rake to jam
All in all, Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning Litter Box is a good quality device every cat owner should have, especially with more than one cat in the house.
Cat feces can contain harmful bacteria and parasites, so you must take every opportunity you can to avoid making contact with it. This Nature’s Miracle device does all the hard work for you, saving you time, keeping your house clean and limiting chances of infections.
This Nature’s Miracle is a must-have. It is spacious enough to accommodate the needs of all your cats and its superb filtration system makes the whole cleaning process virtually odorless.